segunda-feira, abril 17, 2006

So, u don't love me anymore...

Cool... That gives me some peace of mind. All I need to do now is "unlove" you. That shouldn't be very hard... All things considered, one way or the other u did make my life misrable... As I made yours... Pretty obvious clue that we didn't belong together, wasn't it?
So, I had a meltdown... Hey, I'm just human... What would be the fun of life if we got things right the first time?
What would be the fun in life if we could be happy for more than 5 minutes at a time?
Doesn't everyone love a challenge????
That's why thousands of people kill themselves... It's because this fucking thing we call life is such an easy and fair challenge.
The fact resides on the premiss that all lives are worth living? But not all lives are the same are they? Some rules don't apply to some peolpe. Some get it easy, some go through hell....
If the challenge is for everyone, than the rules should be the same all around, right?
Wrong...
Some aren't even born and they have it made...
Some are born and work their entire life to die with an agonizing cancer when they're 45 years old and don't even get to see their children grow up...
Some live, some die, and some wish they hadn't been born...
FUCK IT!

Sem comentários: